4. As of noon trading, Con-way ( CNW) is down $1.95 (-4.6%) to $40.84 on heavy volume. Thus far, 886,231 shares of Con-way exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 643,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.70-$42.55 after having opened the day at $42.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.79. Con-way Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides transportation, logistics, and supply chain management services to various manufacturing, industrial, and retail customers in North America and internationally. Con-way has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 55.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Con-way a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Con-way as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Con-way Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts