3 Stocks Dragging The Specialty Retail Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, Netflix ( NFLX) is down $1.93 (-0.6%) to $300.23 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $297.70-$302.99 after having opened the day at $302.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $302.16. Netflix, Inc. provides Internet television network service that enables subscribers to stream TV shows and movies directly on TVs, computers, and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. Netflix has a market cap of $18.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 230.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Netflix a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 18 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Netflix as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, premium valuation and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Netflix Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the specialty retail industry could consider SPDR S&P Retail ETF ( XRT) while those bearish on the specialty retail industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts