3 Stocks Dragging The Specialty Retail Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Outerwall ( OUTR) is down $7.29 (-13.0%) to $48.68 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 689,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.25-$49.80 after having opened the day at $46.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.97. Outerwall Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides automated retail solutions primarily in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. Outerwall has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 10.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Outerwall a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Outerwall as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Outerwall Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts