1. As of noon trading, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan ( POT) is down $0.50 (-1.5%) to $32.50 on average volume. Thus far, 9.8 million shares of Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.31-$32.91 after having opened the day at $32.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.00. Sameer's Proprietary Business Description. THIS SHOULD BE QUITE NOTICEABLE IN THE EVENT OF A PROP LEAK! Sameer's Proprietary Business Description. THIS SHOULD BE QUITE NOTICEABLE IN THE EVENT OF A PROP LEAK! Sameer's Proprietary Business Description. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan has a market cap of $28.2 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 20.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the chemicals industry could consider Materials Select Sector SPDR ( XLB) while those bearish on the chemicals industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts