3. As of noon trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ( DD) is down $0.29 (-0.5%) to $59.41 on light volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.35-$59.92 after having opened the day at $59.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.70. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company operates as a science and technology based company worldwide. Its Agriculture segment provides corn hybrid, soybean, canola, sunflower, sorghum, inoculants, wheat, and rice seed products under the Pioneer brand; and herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides. E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company has a market cap of $54.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 30.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts