ClearBridge American Energy MLP Fund Inc. (NYSE:CBA) held a live conference call on September 12, 2013 to provide an update on the Fund’s performance and investment activities since its initial public offering on June 26, 2013. Portfolio managers, Michael Clarfeld and Chris Eades, from ClearBridge Investments, LLC, discussed the Fund’s investment portfolio and outlook and then concluded with a question and answer session.
Investors can access the replay of this call by phone or by visiting our website:
|Dial-in number:||USA Toll Free Number||1-855-859-2056|
The Fund offers portfolio of MLPs that may benefit from the growing production and usage of natural gas.
The Fund’s investment objective is to provide a high level of total return, with an equal emphasis on current distributions and capital appreciation. There can be no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV