LITTLE ROCK, Ark., Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeff Gardner, president and chief executive officer of Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), will speak at 8:40 a.m. CDT on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at the Goldman Sachs 22nd Annual Communacopia Conference in New York.
A live webcast of the event will be available at www.windstream.com/investors . The webcast will be archived on the website for 60 days.
About WindstreamWindstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. For more information, visit www.windstream.com . The Windstream Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8314
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Mary Michaels, 501-748-7578 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV