- Grab a pair of running shoes, put on a high-energy playlist and hit the pavement. Whether it's for a light jog or to train for a marathon, make sure to always push it to the limit.
- Head for the great outdoors to enjoy a hike, and keep climbing to the top. Keep a healthy mindset and stay hydrated with a CamelBak Hydration Pack.
- Skip the elevator and take the stairs, or park at the far-end of the parking lot. Even these simple changes can make a difference in a person's overall health. Try using a pedometer to track total steps, distance and calories burned.
- Stop procrastinating and sign up for that gym membership. Take advantage of new apparel innovations, like a sports bra or top, to get excited and see how form and function can help during a workout.
- Nothing is more empowering than strapping on a pair of (pink) boxing gloves and taking a workout into the ring. Stay focused on fitness goals and release any built up tension on the bag.
- Set aside some time to concentrate on relaxation and breathing on a mat. A yoga class can benefit both physical and mental health.
- Stand up for women's health by enjoying a day of SUP –don't be afraid to get wet! This is a great activity to enjoy with a group of friends, and all it requires is a bathing suit, board and paddle.
- Take on the intensity of a spinning class, or enjoy a bike ride outdoors. For muscle support, find a pair of spin shorts before any ride.
- For a fun, light-hearted approach, pick up a hula hoop or jump rope for a cardio session with friends or kids. Stay motivated by putting on some upbeat music.
- Challenge friends to a tennis match and some healthy competition. Just pick up a racquet and head to the court.
Celebrate National Women's Health And Fitness Day The Sport Chalet Way
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts