MEMPHIS, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the 19 th consecutive year, First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) has earned a spot on Working Mother magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies for working mothers, the latest recognition of the company as an employer of choice.
"Employees want a balance in their personal and professional lives, and when we help them achieve that balance, our company and our customers benefit," said John Daniel, head of human resources for First Horizon. "We value the contributions of working mothers and want to help them fulfill their responsibilities at home and at work. We're honored to be recognized again by Working Mother."
Working Mother recognized companies for their progressive workplace programs, including child care, flexibility, advancement and paid family leave.About First Horizon The 4,300 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee Bank has the leading combined market deposit share in the counties where it does business and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by AARP and Working Mother magazines. More information is available at www.fhnc.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: Jack Bradley, (901)523-4813 John Daniel, (901)523-5192
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV