HOUSTON, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) today announced that the company will donate $500,000 to support disaster-relief and recovery efforts for the communities affected by floods in Colorado. The contribution includes a $500,000 cash donation to the American Red Cross Colorado Relief Fund and a commitment to match employee donations up to $1,000 per employee.
"The recent floods have had a serious impact on Colorado communities. We will stand with the state of Colorado to support the near-term relief and the long-term recovery efforts," said Charles Davidson, chairman and CEO of Noble Energy. "In addition to our financial support through the Red Cross, our employees are helping their neighbors by purchasing and delivering emergency supplies to local shelters and throughout the community."
Noble Energy has been operating in Colorado for more than 30 years and currently employs approximately 1,000 employees throughout the state. The company is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production.
SOURCE Noble Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV