Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Himax Technologies (HIMX): "This company is right and I want to buy it."
Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX): "That's a terrific distribution company and I'm sticking with it."Applied Materials (AMAT): "I think this stock is darn cheap and I see it going to $22." Merck (MRK): "I'm torn. I think they're too conservative to break themselves up, but there's a lot of value there if they do." Hubbell (HUB.B): "I think they're starting to come back. Construction loans are being made and that stock goes higher. " Melco PBL Entertainment (MPEL): "They've made a comeback but I like MGM Resorts (MGM), Las Vegas Sands (LVS) and Wynn Resorts (WYNN)" Dryships (DRYS): "I like DryShips. Don't forget that Diana Shipping (DSX) is my favorite." NQ Mobile (NQ): "Can we just buy Verizon (VZ) please? Why do we have to go to China?" To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV