- In 2013, the Company intends to pay an annual dividend of $0.16 per common share (payable quarterly); and
- In subsequent years, the quarterly dividend will be linked to operating cash flow (1) ("OCF"), whereby the Company intends to pay out 20% of the OCF generated in the preceding quarter divided by the Company's outstanding common shares at the time the dividend is approved.
AuRico Gold Declares Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.