Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: WHF, ARII, INT, CBI
Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (NYSE: CBI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $64.06 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Chicago Bridge & Iron Company has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. Shares are up 37% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V., an energy infrastructure focused company, provides conceptual design, technology, engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, and commissioning services to customers in the energy, petrochemical, and natural resource industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.82. TheStreet Ratings rates Chicago Bridge & Iron Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV