Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: WHF, ARII, INT, CBI
American Railcar Industries (NASDAQ: ARII) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $36.21 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.8%. The average volume for American Railcar Industries has been 319,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. American Railcar Industries has a market cap of $764.4 million and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. American Railcar Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells hopper and tank railcars in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.55. TheStreet Ratings rates American Railcar Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full American Railcar Industries Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV