Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Sept. 18, 2013, 16 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 9.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Babson Capital Global Short Duration High Y (NYSE:BGH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $22.90 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.9%.The average volume for Babson Capital Global Short Duration High Y has been 88,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Babson Capital Global Short Duration High Y has a market cap of $453.3 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 4.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ARW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV