Files over 10MB in size are typically prevented from being sent through email due to their size. Through the use of OpenText's integrated EIM solution, businesses can now use the Transmittal Management interface to send these large transmissions faster and more securely to customers and partners outside of the firewall, greatly improving user efficiency, delivery times and corporate compliance.
"Managed and secure information sharing is the foundation of engineering and project management excellence. Ensuring that engineering and contract management document packages can be efficiently organized and confidently exchanged with partners, suppliers and contractors is critical to enforcing accountability, minimizing errors, and resolving contract disputes," said Sid Snitkin, vice-president, Enterprise Advisory Services, ARC Advisory Group.
AvailabilityOpenText's integrated Transmittal Management and Managed File Transfer solution is available immediately directly from OpenText and through the company's global partners.
This integration is an example of a solution combining technologies from two of the five foundational pillars of OpenText's Enterprise Information Management (EIM) strategy, OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and OpenText Information Exchange (IX). This type of integration demonstrates the power of EIM, as it helps organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information and gain better business insight, create a positive business impact, increase process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helps businesses manage information through its lifecycle, improve business productivity, mitigate risk, and control costs of growing volumes of content. OpenText Information Exchange solutions help facilitate efficient, secure, and compliant exchange of information inside and outside of the enterprise.Learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- OpenText EIM Resource Center offers the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Register to attend OpenText Enterprise World 2013 in Orlando, Florida, November 17-21
- Connect with OpenText:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV