IRVINE, California, September 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Syneron Medical (NASDAQ: ELOS), http://www.syneron.com, the global leader in medical aesthetic products and technology, announced that Allure magazine has named elure™ Advanced Lightening Lotion in their Best of Beauty Awards, to be published in the October 2013 issue.
Allure, the first and only magazine devoted to beauty, identifies the most effective and innovative products on the market today in their annual Best of Beauty Awards. Among thousands of products that are considered each year, elure™ Advanced Lightening Lotion was named in the Best of Beauty: Skin Care category as the one of the best anti-ager for skin discoloration. The magazine noted that elure™ Advanced Lightening Lotion containing a mushroom-derived enzyme, "diminishes discoloration in four weeks without irritating hydroquinone.""To be named once again in this prestigious list for the third consecutive year is a testament of elure's proven effectiveness in diminishing discoloration and brightening skin safely and successfully," says Dr. Shimon Eckhouse, CEO and co-founder of Syneron. "We are very pleased that the beauty editors at Allure have shown such unprecedented support for the elure brand, and we are proud that this recognition adds to elure's growing list of awards in the nation's leading beauty and skincare magazines." elure™ Advanced Brightening Lotion is now available in a new 45 mL size, which is 50% more volume than the original best-seller The lotion contains the patented technology Melanozyme™ - a formulation derived from a naturally occurring mushroom enzyme that works to brighten skin safely and effectively. Melanozyme™ breaks up existing discoloration without the irritation and side effects of harsh prescription skincare that primarily works to stop pigment formation such as hydroquinone and many other leading cosmeceuticals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV