AOL On launched the newest addition to its lineup of original programing today – FLAT OUT . The documentary series, which is co-produced by NASCAR Productions and Vuguru, features 10 unscripted episodes that grant viewers an all-access pass into the life of 18-year-old NASCAR driver Dylan Kwasniewski as he balances family, friends and newfound celebrity status on and off of the track.
As the youngest driver to ever win the K&N Pro Series West championship at 16 years old, the series exposes fans to Dylan’s life away from the track. Viewers will follow Dylan at his senior prom, throughout his journey to overcome the passing of his father and inspiration, COO and President of Hard Rock Casino and Hotels Randy Kwasniewski, and witness his move from Las Vegas to Charlotte where he is learning to adjust to a new NASCAR team, Turner Scott Motorsports.
“As an 18-year-old prodigy, Dylan offers a unique and remarkable perspective,” said Gabriel Lewis, Head of AOL On Originals. “We're thrilled to offer fans an inside look at NASCAR through Dylan’s point of view and to share his story with our viewers.”
NASCAR opened its doors to offer fans unprecedented access to one of their most promising drivers. The series is an example of the sanctioning body’s sharpened focus to integrate NASCAR into mainstream pop culture to expand the sport’s reach to new audiences.“Dylan was a perfect fit for this project because, in addition to his aspirations to be a top driver in NASCAR, he has a dynamic personality and the same concerns and problems that most teenagers have, which makes him relatable,” said Zane Stoddard, NASCAR Vice President, Entertainment Marketing and Business Development. “With original online programing increasing in popularity, we knew that partnering with AOL On and a studio like Vuguru would help us tell Dylan’s story to a broader audience.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV