- Low total cost of ownership: Planar Simplicity Series displays include USB playback with scheduling, LAN and mobile device content distribution, built-in speakers and a Kensington security slot for worry-free installation. It eliminates the need for third-party hardware. With prices starting at $595, the Planar Simplicity Series extends the benefits of digital signage to a wider range of organizations, including those with limited budgets.
- Simple installation: Planar Simplicity Series displays are easy to install and use for entrants into digital signage, while robust enough for more advanced installations. Users needing to install multiple displays can push content from one computer to several individual displays, resulting in instant updates to content without the cost of multiple media players.
- Sleek design: Planar Simplicity Series displays feature an elegant, slim design—less than 1.7” deep. The narrow, symmetrical bezel offers the flexibility to display content in both landscape and portrait modes. In addition, as is the case with Planar’s full line of flat panel LCDs for digital signage, no distracting logos on the bezels keep focus on the display’s content.
- High versatility: The media playing capabilities of the Planar Simplicity Series support playback of a variety of formats including video, audio and images. The comprehensive set of inputs and external controls include HDMI, VGA, DVI, Component Video, RS-232, Ethernet (RJ-45) and IR Remote Control.
- Superior image quality and reliability: Planar Simplicity Series displays offer full HD 1080p resolution and are backed by Planar’s CustomerFirst™ 3-Year Warranty.
- Industry-leading energy efficiency: Planar Simplicity Series displays incorporate advanced power management, resulting in 30 percent less power consumption than the industry average for LED backlit displays.
Planar Simplicity Series (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.