Two of the most influential leaders in technology will sit down with Gartner Inc., analysts to discuss the current and future state of IT during Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, taking place October 6-10 in Orlando. Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, and Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google, will provide their perspective on the future of their companies, as well as the future of IT.
They will be followed by Mark N. Dajani, senior vice president and CIO, Mondelēz International. Mr. Dajani is responsible for the company's business process excellence leadership, enterprise shared services and information systems and technology.
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the industry's largest and most strategic conference for CIOs and senior IT executives. More than 8,500 senior business and IT strategists, including more than 2,500 CIOs, will gather for the insights, tools and solutions they need to ensure that their IT initiatives are key contributors to and drivers of their enterprise's success. The event takes place October 6 through 10, at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
This year's Mastermind Interview Keynotes include:
- Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google on Monday, October 7
- Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft, Corp. on Tuesday, October 8
- Mark N. Dajani, Senior Vice President & CIO, Mondelēz International on Tuesday, October 8
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts