Two of the most influential leaders in technology will sit down with Gartner Inc., analysts to discuss the current and future state of IT during Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, taking place October 6-10 in Orlando. Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, and Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google, will provide their perspective on the future of their companies, as well as the future of IT.
They will be followed by Mark N. Dajani, senior vice president and CIO, Mondelēz International. Mr. Dajani is responsible for the company's business process excellence leadership, enterprise shared services and information systems and technology.
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the industry's largest and most strategic conference for CIOs and senior IT executives. More than 8,500 senior business and IT strategists, including more than 2,500 CIOs, will gather for the insights, tools and solutions they need to ensure that their IT initiatives are key contributors to and drivers of their enterprise's success. The event takes place October 6 through 10, at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
This year's Mastermind Interview Keynotes include:
- Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google on Monday, October 7
- Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft, Corp. on Tuesday, October 8
- Mark N. Dajani, Senior Vice President & CIO, Mondelēz International on Tuesday, October 8
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV