Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced the finalists for its 2013 Delo Tractor Restoration Competition. The event will bring the nation’s top teen tractor restoration specialists to Louisville, KY – during the 86 th National FFA (Future Farmers of America) Convention – to compete for the national title.
The 2013 entries have been narrowed down to twelve finalists who will present their projects to a panel of five seasoned tractor restoration experts. Each project will be graded on the restoration process, safety precautions, results, documentation and their oral presentation.
The Grand Champion will be awarded $10,000, the Reserve Champion receives $5,000 and third place honors take home $3,000.
The finalists for the 2013 Delo Tractor Restoration Competition are:
- Cotton Center FFA, Cotton Center, TX: 1952 Ford 8N
- Cuero FFA, Cuero, TX: 1968 Case 1030 Comfort King
- Dubiski Career High School FFA, Grand Prairie, TX: 1957 John Deere 420
- Era High School FFA, Era, TX: 1958 Fordson EIA New Major
- Eufaula FFA, Eufaula, AL: 1939 Ford 9N
- Iowa Park High School, Iowa Park, TX: 1976 John Deere 2240
- Melrose-Mindoro FFA, Melrose, WI: 1953 Super H Farmall
- Newton High School FFA, Newton, KS: 1958 Oliver 770 Diesel
- Rogers FFA, Rogers, TX: 1947 Minneapolis Moline RTU
- Southmont FFA, Crawfordsville, IN: 1949 Farmall Cub
- Southwest FFA: San Antonio, TX: 1953 Allis Chalmers G
- Wise County 4H, Rhome, TX: 1946 McCormick W-9
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts