State Street Corporation, (NYSE:STT) today announced the results of its 2013 mid-cycle stress test under the severely adverse scenario it developed consistent with Section 165 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
State Street, like other companies covered by the provisions of Section 165 of the Dodd-Frank Act, is required to conduct company-run stress tests semi-annually and to disclose summary results of those company-run stress tests under the severely adverse scenario. State Street's disclosure can be found on its website, at www.statestreet.com/stockholder under "Investor Relations."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV