Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (DeAWM) has strengthened its trading team with three recent senior hires.
- Juan Landazabal has been appointed Global Head of Fixed Income Trading. He joins from Fidelity International
- Matt Montana has been appointed Head of Equity Trading Americas. He joins from Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Vincenzo Vedda has been appointed Deputy Global Head of Equity Trading. He joins from Morgan Stanley
Yves Dermaux, Head of DeAWM's Solutions and Trading Group, says: "With rates remaining low, every basis point of return matters to investors. Further strengthening our trading function is part of DeAWM's continual effort to deliver consistently strong performance to clients."
He adds: "As a EUR 1 trillion manager, DeAWM is a significant trading entity. Supported by a sophisticated technology platform, our trading team is able to use DeAWM's scale and global reach to implement investment ideas in a highly efficient way.”
Juan Landazabal, Managing Director and Global Head of Fixed Income Trading, is based in Frankfurt and London and reports to Yves Dermaux, Head of DeAWM’s Solutions and Trading Group. He was previously Head of Fixed Income Trading at Fidelity International.Matt Montana, Managing Director and Head of Equity Trading Americas, is based in New York and reports to Joshua Friedberg, Head of Trading Americas. He joins from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he spent 25 years in senior trading roles, most recently as a Managing Director in charge of Non-Dollar Sales and Trading. Vincenzo Vedda, Managing Director and Deputy Global Head of Equity Trading, is based in Frankfurt and reports to Mike Bellaro, Global Head of Equity Trading and Head of Trading EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). In addition to helping to manage equity trading globally, Vedda will also run DeAWM's global program trading operation. He joins from Morgan Stanley, where he was a senior member of the Global Program Trading Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV