Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG), today announced that it will open a new store in the Cincinnati area on Thursday, September 19. The new store, located at 5045 Glencrossing Way, will replace the previous location at 5111 Glencrossing Way. The new store will provide local residents with a modern, updated shopping experience, and the same knowledgeable sales staff they trust to help them make the best purchase decisions.
To celebrate the new store, h.h.gregg will hold Grand Opening sales at all stores in the Cincinnati area from September 19-21, providing local residents with low prices on h.h.gregg’s wide selection of televisions, appliances and electronics. Customers will also be able to take advantage of special financing options. The new Western Hills store will be open on Thursday from 10:00a.m. to 9:30p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 9:30a.m. to 9:30p.m.
“We are excited to introduce a new, modern store to our customers in Western Hills,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing for h.h.gregg. “We hope that Cincinnati-area residents will take advantage of special sale pricing at all of our local stores, including great specials on a wide variety of computers, televisions, phones, tablets and appliances.”
To learn more about h.h.gregg and upcoming store openings, please visit http://www.hhgregg.comCORPORATE OVERVIEW h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of home appliances, televisions, computers, consumer electronics, home entertainment furniture, mattresses, fitness equipment and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg™. h.h.gregg currently operates 228 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV