Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. $88 price target. Top-line growth should be valued more highly than the pending cost headwinds and the possibility of further Chinese government intervention, J.P. Morgan said.
Public Service Enterprise (PEG) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from hold. The company is gaining more political support for its "energy strong" capital spending program, said Jefferies. Price target is $37.
Quintiles (Q) was initiated with a buy rating at UBS. Reflects scale, late-stage development exposure and supplemental growth from CSO, said UBS. Price target is $51.
Steve Madden (SHOO) was downgraded at Wedbush to neutral from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $55 price target, Wedbush said.Volcano (VOLC) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. $28 price target. Stock is attractively valued, and the company can achieve near-term earnings expectations, BMO Capital said. (WERN) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Company warned and is facing several issues, Keybanc said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAetna (AET) numbers were raised at UBS. Estimates were raised as medical-claims trends should continue and CVH synergies could be better than expected, said UBS. Price target goes to $76. Celldex (CLDX) price target was raised at Jefferies to $29 ahead of CDX-1127 PI trial data release. Packaging Corp of America (PKG) numbers were reduced at Jefferies. Earnings estimates were adjusted lower to reflect less accretion from BZ acquisition, said Jefferies. Price target was reduced to $68. PerkinElmer (PKI) numbers were raised at UBS. Estimates were raised as the company enters expanding markets and balances investment vs. growth, said UBS. Price target goes to $43. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV