- In the Savings Phase, clients participate fully in the markets and have a broad range of investment options to choose from, with up to 100 per cent equity. They also benefit from potentially rising interest rates that can enhance their future guaranteed income.
- When clients choose to secure a future guaranteed income rate, they can move some or all of their assets into the Preservation Phase, and have the option of being in both Savings and Preservation phases at the same time.
- Finally, in the Income Phase, clients can elect to draw a partial or full retirement income when needed, starting as early as age 50.
Manulife Launches RetirementPlus: First Product In Canada To Adjust To Changing Markets And Client Goals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts