NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS) today announced the planned organizational structure and leadership team of the combined company following the closing of the Company's pending merger with WMS Industries Inc. (NYSE: WMS). Post-merger, the senior corporate executives of Scientific Games will remain in their current roles, including A. Lorne Weil, who will serve as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the combined company. Operationally, the Company will be organized into two industry groups - Gaming and Lottery.
GAMINGThe Gaming group is expected to be composed of:
- the core WMS Gaming business;
- Scientific Games' server-based gaming business headquartered in the U.K.;
- Gaming-related systems businesses of both Scientific Games and WMS; and
- Williams Interactive.
The Gaming group will be led by William J. Huntley, who will serve as Executive Vice President and Group Chief Executive of Gaming, reporting to Mr. Weil. Mr. Huntley currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer, Systems, of Scientific Games, and has overseen the successful integration of several major acquisitions for Scientific Games.
The senior management team of the Gaming group will report directly to Mr. Huntley and is anticipated to include:
- Ken S. Lochiatto, President and Chief Operating Officer of WMS Gaming;
- Scott D. Schweinfurth, Chief Financial Officer of Gaming and Chief Integration Officer of Scientific Games;
- Frederick M. Gabbard, Senior Vice President, Product Development;
- Steven W. Beason, Enterprise Chief Technology Officer of Scientific Games;
- Brooks H. Pierce, Chief Revenue Officer of Gaming;
- Phil Horne, Group Managing Director of SG Gaming U.K.; and
- Jordan E. Levin, Managing Director of Williams Interactive.