BEDMINSTER, N.J., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP, "GAIN" or "the Company") today reported certain operating metrics for the month of August 2013.
- Retail OTC trading volume of $123.2 billion, a decrease of 13.1% from July 2013 and an increase of 30.9% from August 2012.
- Average daily retail OTC trading volume of $5.6 billion, a decrease of 9.1% from July 2013 and an increase of 36.8% from August 2012.
- Active retail OTC accounts of 65,289, an increase of 0.8% from July 2013 and an increase of 8.4% from August 2012.
- Futures Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs) of 13,787, an increase of 12.4% from July 2013.
- Total funded accounts of 94,378 a decrease of 0.7% from July 2013 and an increase of 13.5% from August 2012.
- Total retail customer assets of $485.9 million, an increase of 5.3% from July 2013 and an increase of 12.0% from August 2012.
- Total institutional trading volume of $270.4 billion, a decrease of 23.2% from July 2013 and an increase of 66.4% from August 2012.
- Average daily institutional volume of $12.3 billion, a decrease of 19.7% from July 2013 and an increase of 45.4% from August 2012.
Historical metrics and financial information can be found on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.gaincapital.com.This operating data is preliminary and subject to revision and should not be taken as an indication of GAIN's financial performance. GAIN undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review previously reported operating data.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts