SANTA ANA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE); (Frankfurt:INV), will showcase new access control solutions for business and government at the ASIS International show in Chicago, Illinois September 24-27, in Booth 819.
"The need to protect people, buildings and data is growing as organizations become more connected and risks increase," said Jason Hart, chief executive officer of Identive. "Identive's access control solutions build on our 25+ year heritage of trust and reliability to address evolving trends in both the government and business markets. At ASIS we'll be highlighting new solutions that enable affordable, high assurance security in any scale of organization, provide secure authentication using mobile devices, and deliver secure access through the cloud."
New Identive solutions being showcased at ASIS include:HIRSCH Integrated Security Solutions Identive's award-winning HIRSCH integrated security solutions bring together access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, digital certificates, smart cards and biometrics to deliver high assurance security. HIRSCH offers a range of solutions to meet U.S. Government mandates and also enables affordable security to the commercial market.
- The HIRSCH Mx™ Controller is the heart of a physical access control system delivering government-grade security that is affordable for small businesses and scalable for large enterprises. Featuring a compact, modular design, the new controller saves wall space as well as installation dollars. HIRSCH Mx is a powerful platform that supports emerging technologies and standards, including high assurance credentials such as PIV, PIV-I, biometrics and PLAID, credentials in NFC mobile phones and cloud based system management. Full backward compatibility makes it easy for customers to add HIRSCH Mx to existing HIRSCH system implementations. Announced earlier this year, the HIRSCH Mx Controller is now shipping worldwide.
- HIRSCH Velocity 3.5 SP1 is Identive's latest generation Security Management System software solution, providing dedicated support for the new HIRSCH Mx Controller. Velocity 3.5 SP1 also includes Enrollment Manager enhancements for PIV/PIV-I credential handling and numerous other features to improve installation, administration and operability.
- Identive's TouchSecure Access Reader is a new low cost and highly secure approach to the physical access reader market. The reader is connected via a direct Ethernet connection, eliminating legacy interfaces. It meets NIST SP800-116 guidelines, supports PIV, PIV-I, CIV, TWIC, CAC and FRAC credentials, and offers full backward compatibility with legacy cards. TouchSecure offers Card Authentication Key (CAK) authentication processed faster, more securely and at lower cost.
- idOnDemand is a cloud-based credential issuance and identity management service that reduces the time, effort and cost of deploying trusted identities throughout an organization, dramatically improving return on investment. idOnDemand makes it easy for organizations to grant and manage trusted access for employees, customers and partners to information and assets such as IT systems, remote access, data encryption, secure email and buildings.
CONTACT: Darby Dye, +1 949 553-4251, email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts