CHICAGO, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR) announced today that it has commenced a roadshow to market its common stock in advance of its proposed public offering. Textura and certain of its stockholders are proposing to sell an aggregate of 4,586,559 shares, consisting of 1,000,000 shares to be offered by the Company and 3,586,599 shares to be offered by certain selling stockholders. In addition, the underwriters are expected to be granted an option to purchase up to 687,000 additional shares from the Company.
Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering, and JMP Securities LLC, Oppenheimer & Co. and Barrington Research are acting as co-managers.
When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus relating to the follow-on offering may be obtained by contacting Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010, or by telephone at 1-800-221-1037, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or William Blair & Company, L.L.C., 222 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL 60606, or by e-mail at email@example.com, or by telephone at 1-800-621-0687.A registration statement relating to the Company's common stock has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. The common stock may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there by any sale of, the common stock in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV