- Repurchase $400 million of common shares: Acquired 6.23 million shares at an average price of $64.17/per share, completing the current program on September 5.
- Target dividend yield of 2.8% to 3.2%: Raised our quarterly dividend by nearly 30% to $0.45 per share from $0.35 per share in 2012.
- Repay debt of up to $600 million: Repaid more than $1.43 billion in principal loans related to secured term debt.
- Launch strategic process for non-core businesses: Concluded our process with the sale of seven non-strategic businesses for enterprise value aggregating approximately $3.9 billion, including Advanced Ceramics for EUR 1.49 billion, Clay Based Additives for USD 635 million and Titanium Dioxide Pigments and Other Non-Strategic Businesses for USD 1.325 billion, after adjusting for assumed pension obligations.
Rockwood Enters Into Definitive Agreement To Sell Its Titanium Dioxide Pigments And Other Non-Strategic Businesses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts