ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC) today announced that Andrew Gengos, Chief Executive Officer, and John Yu, MD, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of ImmunoCellular, will participate in a webcast, titled “Glioblastoma – Brain Cancer: The Next Generation of Therapies,” being sponsored by ProActive Capital Group on Monday, September 23, 2013 at 12 noon ET. The webcast will feature two medical experts in the field of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) in a moderated discussion of immunological approaches for the treatment of brain cancer:
- Andrew T. Parsa, MD, PhD, Michael J. Marchese Professor and Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery at Northwestern University School of Medicine;
- John A. Boockvar, MD, Professor of Neurological Surgery and Co-director of the Brain and Spinal Tumor Program at the Weill Cornell Brain and Spine Center.
The discussion will be moderated by the biotechnology team at Maxim Group, led by Jason Kolbert.
To access the live audio webcast of the discussion, please log on through a link located in the Investors section of ImmunoCellular's website at www.imuc.com, under the Events & Presentations tab. Please use passcode 40290515. A replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. ImmunoCellular is conducting a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor-associated antigens for glioblastoma. ImmunoCellular’s pipeline also includes ICT-121, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting CD133, and ICT-140, a dendritic cell vaccine targeting ovarian cancer antigens and cancer stem cells. To learn more about ImmunoCellular, please visit www.imuc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV