8. -- Nokia (NOK - Get Report) has delayed the launch of a large-screen "phablet" device, originally planned for late this month, following a deal to sell its handset business and license patents to Microsoft (MSFT - Get Report), a source told Reuters.
9. -- Adobe Systems (ADBE - Get Report), the maker of creative-suite products like Photoshop and InDesign, is expected by Wall Street to report after the closing bell Tuesday fiscal third-quarter earnings of 34 cents a share on revenue of $1.01 billion.
10. -- Zach Johnson shot a 6-under 65 in the final round of the rain-delayed BMW Championship on Monday for a two-shot victory over Nick Watney.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts