OR YEHUDA, Israel, September 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. ( NASDAQ: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, announced today that Kerensen Consulting, France's cloud leader is standardizing on Magic xpi Integration Platform for its salesforce.com customers.
"Many businesses are transitioning to cloud computing to improve agility and lower costs," says Michel Assouline CEO of Kerensen Consulting. "By integrating Salesforce with ERP and other enterprise applications, we help our customers increase productivity and revenues, and gain a real-time 360 degree view of their customers and their business for improved customer service and better decision making."
"We chose the Magic xpi Integration Platform due to its ease of use, comprehensive library of certified connectors to leading enterprise systems including Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM, and its ability to integrate on-premise, legacy and cloud applications," added Assouline."As a Magic partner for the past three years and having used Magic xpi to complete Salesforce integration projects for more than a dozen customers, including L'Occitane, Stallergenes, Autosur, Loxam and Valeo Services, we are confident that Magic's technology, support and roadmap will enable us to best serve our customers and our business - today and into the future," concluded Assouline. As part of the enhanced partnership, Kerensen has created a Center of Expertise on the Magic xpi platform to lead projects on business process transformation (CRM, ERP, Social Networking, etc.) to the cloud. The center is meant to provide Kerensen employees with the tools, knowledge base and support they need to implement major cloud transformation projects.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV