The Western Union Foundation today announced support for disaster relief efforts that will help the families and communities impacted by the devastating floods in Colorado.
The Western Union Foundation is making a grant of $25,000 to The American Red Cross to support the organization’s immediate response activities, which include providing shelter provisions, non-food relief items and safe drinking water to the thousands of families impacted by the disaster. The Western Union Foundation is also an American Red Cross disaster-response partner.
To encourage and support employee philanthropy, The Western Union Company will match two-for-one employee donations, through September 27, 2013, to the Western Union Foundation for disaster relief efforts across Colorado, up to a combined total of $50,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV