Retail Properties of America, Inc. (NYSE: RPAI) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013, after the market closes on Monday, November 4, 2013. The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 11 AM (EST) to discuss the financial results. In addition, the Company may discuss business and financial highlights, developments and trends and other matters affecting the Company.
A live webcast will be available online in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.rpai.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for approximately 12 months.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 705.6003 or (201) 493.6725 for international callers. Please dial in at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call to register.
A replay of the call will be available from 2:00 PM (EST) on November 5, 2013, until midnight (EST) on November 19, 2013. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 870.5176 or (858) 384.5517 for international callers and entering pin number 10000246.About Retail Properties of America, Inc. Retail Properties of America, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that owns and operates high quality, strategically located shopping centers across 35 states. The Company is one of the largest owners and operators of shopping centers in the United States. The Company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol RPAI. Additional information about the Company may be found at www.rpai.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV