1. CPI Aerostructures Inc. (CVU): Engages in the contract production of structural and other aircraft parts for prime defense contractors, the United States Air Force, and other branches of the armed forces. Market cap at $97.93M, most recent closing price at $11.67.
Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 479.1K shares, which represents about 7.27% of the company's float of 6.59M shares. The top two holders of the stock are Austin W. Marxe & David M. Greenhouse (11.09%) and Rutabaga Capital Management, LLC (7.44%).
Diluted TTM earnings per share at 1.17, and a MRQ book value per share value at 10.08, implies a Graham Number fair value = sqrt(22.5*1.17*10.08) = $16.29.
Based on the stock's price at $11.67, this implies a potential upside of 39.59% from current levels.PEG: 0.66 2. Heritage Oaks Bancorp (HEOP): Operates as the holding company for Heritage Oaks Bank that provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in California. Market cap at $158.82M, most recent closing price at $6.32. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.9M shares, which represents about 13.71% of the company's float of 13.86M shares. The top two holders of the stock are Patriot Financial Partners GP, LP (14.63%) and Castle Creek Capital Partners IV, LP (9.79%). Diluted TTM earnings per share at 0.56, and a MRQ book value per share value at 4.85, implies a Graham Number fair value = sqrt(22.5*0.56*4.85) = $7.82. Based on the stock's price at $6.32, this implies a potential upside of 23.69% from current levels. PEG: 0.72 3. Hardinge Inc. (HDNG): Engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of machine tools. Market cap at $170.98M, most recent closing price at $14.66. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 638.5K shares, which represents about 5.62% of the company's float of 11.37M shares. The top two holders of the stock are Franklin Resources, Inc (8.16%) and Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (7.94%).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV