1. CPI Aerostructures Inc. ( CVU): Engages in the contract production of structural and other aircraft parts for prime defense contractors, the United States Air Force, and other branches of the armed forces. Market cap at $97.93M, most recent closing price at $11.67.Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 479.1K shares, which represents about 7.27% of the company's float of 6.59M shares. The top two holders of the stock are Austin W. Marxe & David M. Greenhouse (11.09%) and Rutabaga Capital Management, LLC (7.44%).
5 Undervalued Stocks Intriguing Institutional Investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts