Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the storage and information management company, announced that CEO Bill Meaney is scheduled to participate in the 4th Annual J.P. Morgan U.S. All Stars Corporate Access Conference on September 17 and 18 in London.
Additionally, CFO Brian McKeon will present at the Citi 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference on September 17 at the Hyatt Regency Boston. The roundtable presentation will take place at 2:00 p.m. ET and will be available via webcast on the company’s website HERE. The replay will be available beginning one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
The presentation to be used in investor one-on-one meetings during both conferences will be available on the company’s website under Investor Relations > Presentations.
About Iron Mountain Incorporated
Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of storage and
information management services. The company’s real estate network of
over 64 million square feet across more than 1,000 facilities in 35
countries allows it to serve customers around the world. And its
backup and recovery,
shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with
regulations, recover from disaster and better use their information.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of
information assets, including business documents, backup tapes,
electronic files and medical data. Visit
for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV