Photronics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB), a worldwide leader in supplying innovative imaging technology solutions for the global electronics industry, has announced the appointment of Dr. Peter Kirlin as President of the Company. Dr. Kirlin has served as the Company’s Senior Vice President, US and Europe, since August 2008.
In his role as President of Photronics, Peter will continue to report to Constantine “Deno” Macricostas, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will be responsible for global sales and global operations of the company.
“Peter brings a wealth of photomask industry experience in engineering, operations and sales to this global leadership role,” said Macricostas. “His success at leading our US and Europe teams and working to build successful partnerships with our customers and suppliers has played a key role in our company’s growing success and rise to a leadership position in the industry. At a time when we are focused on continuing to strengthen our operational performance and synchronize our strategic support for customers across their global organizations, Peter will provide the superior guidance and tactical leadership to achieve our goal to be the preeminent merchant photomask company in the industry.”
“Photronics is an outstanding company with great talent and a rich history of customer service and focus on quality and efficiency for our customers. I look forward to working with Dr. Soo Hong (SH) Jeong, COO & President, Asia and our excellent global sales and operations teams to achieve the exceptional growth and performance goals that we have set for the Company,” said Kirlin.Prior to joining the Company, Dr. Kirlin served as the Executive Chairman of Akrion, Inc. from January 2007 to July 2008, the Vice President of Business Development at Entegris, Inc. from May 2004 to September 2006 and was previously the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of DuPont Photomasks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV