ST. GEORGE, Utah, Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) declared a quarterly dividend of $.04 per share to Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013 on all shares then issued and outstanding. The 73rd consecutive dividend will be paid on October 4, 2013.
SkyWest is the holding company for two scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company and is headquartered in St. George, Utah. SkyWest's scheduled passenger airline operations consist of SkyWest Airlines, Inc. ("SkyWest Airlines") also based in St. George, Utah and ExpressJet Airlines, Inc. ("ExpressJet Airlines") based in Atlanta, Georgia. SkyWest Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection, American Eagle and US Airways Express carriers under contractual agreements with United Airlines, Inc. ("United"), Delta Airlines, Inc. ("Delta"), American Airlines, Inc. ("American") and US Airways, Inc. ("US Airways"). SkyWest Airlines also operates flights for Alaska Airlines under a contractual agreement. ExpressJet Airlines operates as United Express, Delta Connection, and American Eagle carriers under contractual agreements with United, Delta and American. System-wide, SkyWest serves markets in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean with approximately 4,200 daily departures and a fleet of approximately 759 regional aircraft. This press release and additional information regarding SkyWest can be accessed at www.skywest.com.
SOURCE SkyWest, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV