BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outerwall Inc. (Nasdaq: OUTR), formerly Coinstar, Inc., today provided an update on its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year 2013.
Based on preliminary results through the end of August and the Company's outlook for September, Outerwall now expects the following:
For the third quarter 2013*:
- Consolidated revenue between $569 and $589 million, compared to prior estimates of $604 to $630 million;
- Core adjusted EBITDA between $101 and $109 million, compared to prior estimates of $129 to $139 million; and
- Core diluted EPS between $0.82 and $0.94, compared to prior estimates of $1.36 to $1.51.
- Consolidated revenue between $2.274 and $2.339 billion, compared to prior estimates of $2.372 to $2.475 billion;
- Core adjusted EBITDA of $451 to $471 million, compared to prior estimates of $507 to $538 million;
- Core diluted EPS between $4.72 and $5.12, compared to prior estimates of $5.76 to $6.26; and
- Free cash flow of $170 to $188 million, compared to prior estimates of $211 to $227 million, due to lower operating results offset by a reduction in capital expenditures.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts