BELLEVUE, Wash., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outerwall Inc. (Nasdaq: OUTR), formerly Coinstar, Inc., today provided an update on its financial guidance for the third quarter and full year 2013.
Based on preliminary results through the end of August and the Company's outlook for September, Outerwall now expects the following:
For the third quarter 2013*:
- Consolidated revenue between $569 and $589 million, compared to prior estimates of $604 to $630 million;
- Core adjusted EBITDA between $101 and $109 million, compared to prior estimates of $129 to $139 million; and
- Core diluted EPS between $0.82 and $0.94, compared to prior estimates of $1.36 to $1.51.
- Consolidated revenue between $2.274 and $2.339 billion, compared to prior estimates of $2.372 to $2.475 billion;
- Core adjusted EBITDA of $451 to $471 million, compared to prior estimates of $507 to $538 million;
- Core diluted EPS between $4.72 and $5.12, compared to prior estimates of $5.76 to $6.26; and
- Free cash flow of $170 to $188 million, compared to prior estimates of $211 to $227 million, due to lower operating results offset by a reduction in capital expenditures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV