Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (“Cobalt”) (NYSE:CIE) announced today that James W. Farnsworth, Cobalt’s Chief Exploration Officer, will present at the UBS Houston Energy Symposium in Houston, Texas on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. Central Time.
The company presentation to be used by Mr. Farnsworth is available on Cobalt's website at www.cobaltintl.com in the Investor Center—Publications & Presentations section.
Cobalt is an independent oil exploration and production company active in the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon. Cobalt was formed in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV