The Board of Trust Managers of Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.63 per share to holders of record as of September 30, 2013 of its Common Shares of Beneficial Interest. The dividend is to be paid on October 17, 2013.
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 400 Company, is a real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 180 properties containing 62,266 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of 10 properties under development, the Company's portfolio will increase to 65,409 apartment homes in 190 properties. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE® Magazine for the sixth consecutive year as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America, ranking #10.
For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations Department at (800) 922-6336 or (713) 354-2787 or access our website at camdenliving.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV