Doral Bank (“Doral”), a subsidiary of Doral Financial Corporation (NYSE:DRL), today announced, with great pride for Doral and the Puerto Rican communities it serves, that the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) has asked Doral Chief Executive Officer, Glen Wakeman, to provide a welcoming letter to attendees for its 34th Annual Convention, and for Lucienne Gigante, Doral’s SVP of Marketing, Public Relations and Community, to lead a panel discussion on gender inclusion and leadership. Mr. Wakeman’s welcoming message to the Annual Convention is included below.
USHCC President & CEO Javier Palomarez said, “The USHCC is proud to welcome Doral Bank to its family of corporate partners, and we are excited to have Ms. Gigante participate at this year’s 2013 National Convention. The insights that Ms. Gigante will offer to today’s attendees is beyond valuable, and we are grateful for her – and Doral Bank’s – involvement with our organization.”
Text of Mr. Glen Wakeman’s Welcoming Remarks to Attendees at the 34 th Annual Convention of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce:
Dear Members and Friends:On behalf of Doral Financial Corporation, we would like to welcome you to the 34 th Annual Convention of the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC). For 34 years, the members of the UHSCC have worked tirelessly to create and foster economic opportunities for Hispanic entrepreneurs and businesses. We applaud Chief Executive Officer Javier Palomarez and the entire organization for their tremendous efforts and achievements. Yet, while much has been accomplished, there is still so much more to do. As we sit here today, millions of bold and ambitious Hispanics, in Puerto Rico, the United States and globally, yearn for a supportive hand to mentor them and to invest in their business pursuits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV