SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Sept. 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raven Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:RAVN) and Unverferth Manufacturing Co., Inc. are excited to introduce UHarvest TM: a first-of-its-kind grain cart system that provides more accurate yield data and streamlines how data is shared between machines in the field. UHarvest is the first grain cart system to integrate a moisture sensor on the cart itself, which will provide operators with more accurate yield data as it is loaded from the combine.
• ISObus compatible. UHarvest works with existing virtual terminals already in the cab, reducing cab clutter and eliminating the need for a stand-alone monitor.
• Tablet interface. Output from multiple grain carts in the field will now sync together, providing instant and accurate data for field records and accounting to interface on Windows, Android or Apple tablet devices.• Streamlined data management. Manage data from a single grower or the whole farm with field data structure and the ability to track operators and individual grain cart data along with other equipment and the data collected by them. • Powered by Slingshot®. Connectivity in the field with Slingshot allows data to flow wirelessly, removing the need to transfer via USB devices, and provides important yield data even faster and more efficiently. Slingshot allows access to this data through a secured, online account that owners and managers can access wherever they have an internet connection. "Unverferth has been a great partner of ours for many years, and we appreciate the opportunity to work with them to bring new technology into agriculture," said Matt Burkhart, vice president and general manager for Raven's Applied Technology Division. "Connectivity and data management are becoming a vital part of our customers' success, and UHarvest shows our commitment to innovate new products to help our partners and customers become more efficient while utilizing valuable data collected in the field.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV