W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE:WRB) announced today that William R. Berkley, its chairman and chief executive officer, and W. Robert Berkley, Jr., its president and chief operating officer, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference being held in New York City. The presentation will take place on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 3:40 p.m. eastern time.
The presentation will be webcast live on the Company’s website at http://www.wrberkley.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website within 24 hours and remain accessible for approximately the next 90 days.
Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United States and operates in three segments of the property casualty insurance business: insurance-domestic, insurance-international, and reinsurance-global.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV