BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK and THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, which debuted on TVGN (TV Guide Network) this summer, have delivered triple digit increases in viewers and women 25-54 for the first 10 weeks of the third quarter, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings.
“The two fan-obsessed shows book-ending our primetime line-up—BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK and Y&R—have helped TVGN become the fastest growing entertainment network in the country,” said Brad Schwartz, President of Entertainment and Media, TVGN.
TVGN’s quarter-to-date (July 1 through September 8, 2013) ratings versus the second quarter 2013 delivery average include the following highlights:
- BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK (BBAD) drove triple digit increases among households (+231%) and women 25-54 (+290%) in late night. BBAD has averaged 243,000 total viewers, a +238% increase in the time period and delivered TVGN’s biggest late night weekly audience ever among households and women 25-54. With L+3 ratings (available through September 7, 2013), BBAD’s audience grew significantly, averaging 364,000 total viewers. BBAD, the live, late night companion show to CBS’s BIG BROTHER, currently airs exclusively on TVGN seven nights a week (Saturday-Wednesday 12:00-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT; Thursdays 1:00-3:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT; Fridays 11:00 PM-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT). The show will return for a second season on TVGN next summer.
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (Y&R) on TVGN, which airs every weeknight at 7:00 PM ET/PT, drove triple digit increases for the time period among households (+198%) and women 25-54 (+125%). Y&R has averaged 362,000 total viewers, a +199% increase in the time period and delivered TVGN’s biggest weekly audience Monday through Friday at 7:00-8:00 PM ever among households and women 25-54.
TVGN’s fall programming includes two new original reality series, MOTHER OF ALL TALENT premiering on Tuesday, October 22 at 8:00 PM PT/ET, and TEQUILA SISTERS premiering later this fall. MOTHER OF ALL TALENT is an eight-episode docu-series following the dynamic mother-daughter duo Nikki and Lorri, who have built one of the nation’s leading talent agencies for kids straight from their quirky hometown in Staten Island, N.Y. TEQUILA SISTERS is an eight-episode docu-soap series that follows the real lives of the Marins, an affluent, multi-generational Hispanic family living in Southern California who struggle to hold on to traditional values when faced with the seductions of Hollywood lifestyle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV