- BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK (BBAD) drove triple digit increases among households (+231%) and women 25-54 (+290%) in late night. BBAD has averaged 243,000 total viewers, a +238% increase in the time period and delivered TVGN’s biggest late night weekly audience ever among households and women 25-54. With L+3 ratings (available through September 7, 2013), BBAD’s audience grew significantly, averaging 364,000 total viewers. BBAD, the live, late night companion show to CBS’s BIG BROTHER, currently airs exclusively on TVGN seven nights a week (Saturday-Wednesday 12:00-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT; Thursdays 1:00-3:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT; Fridays 11:00 PM-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT). The show will return for a second season on TVGN next summer.
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (Y&R) on TVGN, which airs every weeknight at 7:00 PM ET/PT, drove triple digit increases for the time period among households (+198%) and women 25-54 (+125%). Y&R has averaged 362,000 total viewers, a +199% increase in the time period and delivered TVGN’s biggest weekly audience Monday through Friday at 7:00-8:00 PM ever among households and women 25-54.
“BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK” And “THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS” On TVGN Deliver Triple Digit Gains In Viewers And Key Demos This Summer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts