Over the summer, Congresswoman Niki Tsongas remarked, "WIN-T is one of the Army's top modernization efforts, providing unparalleled advantages to service members in the field and helping to save lives."
In August, Senator Elizabeth Warren noted, "The Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) Army modernization program is an example of the kinds of efforts we should be supporting. …WIN-T improves the Army's communications systems, helping to protect our soldiers by enabling them to more effectively and securely communicate while on the ground."
The Soldiers' Network is the centerpiece of Army's network modernization strategy that includes WIN-T Increment 2 and Increment 3, the AN/PRC-154A Rifleman and AN/PRC-155 two-channel Manpack tactical radios, Nett Warrior and mission command on-the-move capabilities including Command Post of the Future (CPOF) and Tactical Ground Reporting (TIGR) systems.
General Dynamics C4 Systems is a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD). More information about General Dynamics C4 Systems is available at www.gdc4s.com.SOURCE General Dynamics C4 Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV