LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., Sept. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective October 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will increase product pricing and monthly charges for merchant customers in North America. The pricing adjustments include increases of:
- Up to 12% for liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, and liquid carbon dioxide.
- Up to 20% for liquid argon, liquid and bulk hydrogen, and bulk carbon monoxide.
- Liquid and bulk helium pricing adjustments will be determined on a contract by contract basis.
Some price adjustments may be outside of these ranges based on other specific situations.
The revised prices are in response to various factors, including supply and demand imbalances, that are driving up production and delivery costs, and increases in operating expenses such as employee labor and benefits, natural gas and energy, and maintenance. Air Products continues to make significant investments in infrastructure, technologies, and productivity programs aimed at improving the reliability, safety, and cost efficiency of its operations.
NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements within the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's reasonable expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release regarding important risk factors. Actual performance and financial results may differ materially from projections and estimates expressed in the forward-looking statements because of many factors not anticipated by management, including risk factors described in the Company's Form 10K for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2012.SOURCE Air Products
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV