EPR Properties (NYSE:EPR) today announced that Robin Sterneck has been appointed to its Board of Trustees.
Ms. Sterneck brings significant executive leadership experience, particularly in strategic planning and organizational design. She is the President and Founder of Highland Birch Group, an independent consulting firm, and previously served as the head of Commercial Insurance for Swiss Reinsurance (formerly GE Insurance Solutions) and Senior Vice President of GE Capital.
Robert Druten, Board Chairman commented, “We are thrilled to welcome such a talented leader to the Company’s Board of Trustees. Robin has had an accomplished career in financial services and strategic planning and brings a valuable perspective to the board.”
Ms. Sterneck holds a B.S. in Science from Trinity College of Vermont and an M.B.A. from Tulane University.About EPR Properties EPR Properties is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3.2 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Recreation and Education. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV